Monday, December 27, 2010

Holiday Mini-Break

 
I hope everyone had a great holiday, I sure did! As you may have noticed I didn't do much blogging, at all. For which I feel extremely guilty but very refreshed. I had the rare chance to do, nothing. My cousin decided to host Christmas Eve dinner and my mother Christmas Day. After all the doggie bags and left overs were enjoyed there really was no time left.

It had nothing at all to do with the last minute shopping and three and a half hours spent gift wrapping.

It looks like tomorrow, I return to work, and return to the kitchen. :)

I am extremely lucky to have my niece and nephew visiting me this holiday season. The photo above is from our day trip today to Cisco Grove (if you haven't been here it is amazingly beautiful!!). The pair are in their "tween" stage and we have been spending a great deal of quality time together, for which I am extremely thankful. :) My niece has even decided to host a New Years Eve party this Friday!

If you're thinking what I am thinking, yes! Another break for me :)

So as I turn to finish out the year with family and friends, I hope to cook some delicious meals for the remainder of this year into next! Stop by tomorrow to check out what I make as a segue-way meal back into the kitchen, speaking of which, any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment